5.0

i am never one to leave a review anywhere but after my experience with this store and reading the previous comments i had to leave one.

First of all i ordered from them for the first time last week (on Wednesday) i chatted with a representative before hand and asked if they had any promotions and he/she happily sent me a coupon (score!)

They also sent me my tracking number the same day and my order arrived on Friday, i wasn't expecting it so soon!

I received my dress and i'm in love it fits perfect!! its great quality and lined. i would give them 5 stars out of 5. I will be ordering again from them.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Fashion Effect Store and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fashion Effect Store to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most clothes and fast shipping and good quality. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fashion Effect Store dress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fashion Effect Store?

Comments